Updating frequently

Friday, November 20, 2009

My so-called quarterlife crisis

Where am I going? What am I doing?

I would definitely say that I'm going through my quarterlife crisis: I have no job, no significant other, an incurable illness and borderline personality or similar mental disorder.

It was a battle just to get myself off the couch and out of the apartment. I had mental battles with myself from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. fighting for and against the logic of having to go to the bank and post office.
The scary thing about this is that it's not just a once-in-a-while occurrence. My amount of lethargy amazes me sometimes.
Once I get up and go, I'm alright for a while. But it's the getting up that comes off as a lot of effort.

I'm going through my quarterlife crisis... and I'm ok with that.
Why?
Because if I'm going through it now, I won't have to go through it later.... or something like that.

No comments: