Updating frequently

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sapphires

Right, after yesterday's gratuitous amounts of color and trite, I feel I must type a slightly more serious post.

I'll be taking my cats to stay with my parents for a few months, until I can get my hands on a place that doesn't frown upon my fuzzy children.
Not sure how they're (the cats) going to react to the move, but it is for the best. And a bit worried about the drive up; it's a 90+ minute drive to my parents place. The longest amount of time either have been in the car has been 15 minutes... if even that.

After receiving an offer for employment and ensuring my cats' comfort and safety, I can honestly say that I'm looking toward a future that's a lot brighter than it used to be:

I see myself moving into a pet-friendly place by April and once again living with my babies.
I see myself finishing the GRE and Praxis II and starting grad school in the Fall.
I see myself stable and happy and loved... a little less poor and a few pounds lighter. hah!

As I'm getting things ready to transport the kitties, I started getting flustered this morning.
That is, until I made a list.
Making lists doesn't make you OCD, does it?


Loving this little BCBG Max Azria tuxedo jersey dress.
I generally have a thing for jersey dresses; the drape, the feeling, the floaty-ness. But the cute detailing gives this dress a classic look.
I would wear this at any holiday party as well as any day I want to have a very dressy day.
Pair these with some sapphire jewelry and some strappy, jeweled heels and you're ready to go!

P.S. is it wrong that one of the main things I'm excited about, as far as working at a bank, is the bank holidays?

No comments: