Updating frequently

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pansy cats

To update: Murmur and Leon are doing just fine.
Leon has been prancing about the house, claiming which chair is his and charming everyone with his handsome face.
Murmur, however, is a bit of a scaredy-cat and hides under my bed unless I'm in the room or she hears my voice. She's warming up to my mum and sister, however, my dad's voice is a bit deep for her.

We (Mum and I) took them to the vet today. They received full healthy marks, flea preventative meds and are up to date on their shots.
Sadly, I will be heading back to my apartment tomorrow and won't see my furry babies until  the next time I visit, which will probably be for Christmas. I'll try my best not to cry... however, I'm a little bit of a crybaby.

And by 'a little bit,' I clearly mean I'm a huge crybaby.

However, I am relieved that they will be safe and happy.
I suppose I can deprive myself of my free and fuzzy bedwarmers for their sake.

No comments: